RE: 'Threat resolved' after Florida Tech campus locked down 11-05-2013, 05:23 PM
#7
(11-05-2013, 09:53 AM)Oni Wrote: So, that article was actually about me, no joke. I looked outside to see 6+ squad cars, riot shields, and assault rifles. Needless to say, I went right outside with my arms raised before they rammed our door. They took me to the PD, I explained the situation, and they returned me to the dorm. It was an incredibly big waste of time, but it was interesting. Our entire building watched me get cuffed. Someone had sent an email to the university's president, impersonating me, and claiming that they'd "shoot up" the university.
Well damn Oni, I guess that dox kinda fucked you over this time. This is what I mean about you always being super fucking calm.
(11-05-2013, 01:35 PM)Oni Wrote: Again, it was an interesting story. I explained that I'm a webmaster and everything like that. The cops were pretty nice to me, given their position.
GGWP Law.









![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)