Login Register






'Threat resolved' after Florida Tech campus locked down filter_list
Author
Message
'Threat resolved' after Florida Tech campus locked down #3
(11-05-2013, 09:53 AM)Oni Wrote: So, that article was actually about me, no joke. I looked outside to see 6+ squad cars, riot shields, and assault rifles. Needless to say, I went right outside with my arms raised before they rammed our door. They took me to the PD, I explained the situation, and they returned me to the dorm. It was an incredibly big waste of time, but it was interesting. Our entire building watched me get cuffed. Someone had sent an email to the university's president, impersonating me, and claiming that they'd "shoot up" the university.

I new this was about you from the thread title. :p
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013, 01:18 PM by Adorapuff.)
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply





Messages In This Thread
'Threat resolved' after Florida Tech campus locked down - by Adorapuff - 11-05-2013, 01:17 PM