Login Register






Windows 8 vs. Linux Ubuntu filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Windows 8 vs. Linux Ubuntu #5
(11-04-2013, 05:18 PM)Flashwave Wrote: I'd say Windows 8 is better simply because ubuntu can become slow as hell because it's bloated as fuck and because Unity.
But we all know that Windows 7 is the god and master of every OS ever.

okay... I think I'll keep windows on the background... for games and stuff Smile


(11-04-2013, 05:24 PM)cressi97 Wrote: I'd go with Ubuntu any time, but if it was up against Windows 7, I'd be in doubt.

okay, I think I'll set ubuntu as my number one, and maybe windows on the background Smile

(11-04-2013, 05:43 PM)God Wrote: I use Windows 8 and have no problems with it. Never tried Linux though.

Yeah, I'm fine with it, but I think desktop centered OSes are significantly better Smile
Plus I have a bug that makes it impossible to buy anything from the Windows store, which is pissing the hell out of me -.-
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2013, 05:58 PM by cr33pyguy.)
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW


Reply





Messages In This Thread
Windows 8 vs. Linux Ubuntu - by cr33pyguy - 11-04-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: Windows 8 vs. Linux Ubuntu - by Flashwave - 11-04-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Windows 8 vs. Linux Ubuntu - by cr33pyguy - 11-04-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: Windows 8 vs. Linux Ubuntu - by Cressi - 11-04-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: Windows 8 vs. Linux Ubuntu - by Nil - 11-04-2013, 06:33 PM
RE: Windows 8 vs. Linux Ubuntu - by cr33pyguy - 11-04-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: Windows 8 vs. Linux Ubuntu - by Nil - 11-04-2013, 07:37 PM
RE: Windows 8 vs. Linux Ubuntu - by cr33pyguy - 11-04-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Windows 8 vs. Linux Ubuntu - by Cressi - 11-04-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: Windows 8 vs. Linux Ubuntu - by Nil - 11-04-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: Windows 8 vs. Linux Ubuntu - by NyappyRizaki - 11-05-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Windows 8 vs. Linux Ubuntu - by cr33pyguy - 11-05-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Windows 8 vs. Linux Ubuntu - by Synchro - 11-05-2013, 05:26 PM