Login Register






What python IDE/editor do you use? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What python IDE/editor do you use? #17
(11-03-2013, 10:33 PM)Stesch Wrote: I use and preffer 2.7 .

I think you misunderstood the question, mate.

He asked for the editor you're using to write the code in Wink

Personally, I use the same thing over and over again: IDLE
It comes preinstalled with python, it's written in python, and makes writing code in Python easy, as it points out the errors (probably most IDE's do but shhhhhh!)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What python IDE/editor do you use? - by Harvey - 04-08-2013, 01:13 AM
RE: What python IDE/editor do you use? - by Tear - 10-24-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: What python IDE/editor do you use? - by w00t - 10-24-2013, 05:30 AM
RE: What python IDE/editor do you use? - by TechSaavy - 11-03-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: What python IDE/editor do you use? - by clod - 10-29-2019, 02:57 PM
RE: What python IDE/editor do you use? - by Hysho - 11-04-2019, 11:41 PM