Login Register




Poll: Is Ubuntu nooby?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, you loser!
25.00%
2 25.00%
No, it's good.
75.00%
6 75.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Ubuntu noobish? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Ubuntu noobish? #4
(01-10-2013, 03:38 AM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote: You don't have to know Linux to use a distro. It's just an OS, intentions for it are different.
I agree with you.

I will go rub this in his face then.

(01-10-2013, 03:40 AM)Anonymous Wrote: I personally like it, but the only MAIN thing that I feel is bad with ubuntu is that you cant run exe files and a lot of hacking such as rats will fail with ubuntu unless you pay for one, and who really wants to pay for that ya know?

Well that's just Linux in general, which is why I find it nice I can run a VM on Ubuntu.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Ubuntu noobish? - by Kinanizer - 01-10-2013, 03:19 AM
RE: Ubuntu noobish? - by i0xIllusi0n - 01-10-2013, 03:38 AM
RE: Ubuntu noobish? - by Anonymous - 01-10-2013, 03:40 AM
RE: Ubuntu noobish? - by Kinanizer - 01-10-2013, 03:48 AM
RE: Ubuntu noobish? - by Anonymous - 01-10-2013, 04:15 AM
RE: Ubuntu noobish? - by Kinanizer - 01-10-2013, 04:20 AM
RE: Ubuntu noobish? - by Anonymous - 01-10-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Ubuntu noobish? - by w00t - 01-10-2013, 07:02 AM
RE: Ubuntu noobish? - by BreShiE - 01-10-2013, 12:31 PM
RE: Ubuntu noobish? - by Charon - 01-10-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Ubuntu noobish? - by Kinanizer - 01-10-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: Ubuntu noobish? - by Sabu - 03-31-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: Ubuntu noobish? - by n3cr0m4nc3r - 04-01-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: Ubuntu noobish? - by Complibur - 04-01-2013, 08:09 PM