RE: Favorite quote by an SL member 11-02-2013, 12:18 PM
#47
"A very nice guy!" -Kirito
"I want to touch you" -Kirito
"Mother fucker abortion clinic" -Charon
"Customer, you're Custy from now on. That's your new nickname" -Kirito
"My Loli Waifu ♥ ~" -Care
"Waifus4laifus" -Care
"Clearly Customer is -my- Waifu." -Lord English
"Customer Care Conspiracy. CCC." -Jiggly
"PENISBAKERY" -Starfall
"Cowboy Bebop reference in intro. Welcome to my good side." -Der Anarchist
"still here you bitchtit. lel" -Snow
"I like to lay down on my back and Jack off in my mouth" -Ryan
Will update when new ones are remembered.
"I want to touch you" -Kirito
"Mother fucker abortion clinic" -Charon
"Customer, you're Custy from now on. That's your new nickname" -Kirito
"My Loli Waifu ♥ ~" -Care
"Waifus4laifus" -Care
"Clearly Customer is -my- Waifu." -Lord English
"Customer Care Conspiracy. CCC." -Jiggly
"PENISBAKERY" -Starfall
"Cowboy Bebop reference in intro. Welcome to my good side." -Der Anarchist
"still here you bitchtit. lel" -Snow
"I like to lay down on my back and Jack off in my mouth" -Ryan
Will update when new ones are remembered.
![[Image: tenor.gif]](https://media.tenor.com/images/40e171e6954998e4c640c1a106cd238c/tenor.gif)
🍫 🍬 🎀





















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)