RE: Really depressing stuff 11-01-2013, 11:20 PM
#7
You see, I have multiple problems... mentally, I mean. So consider that
The main thing that depresses me happens when I start thinking of who I am. I really don't know, and I always appreciate myself for what other people appreciate me for... my intelligence.
But anyway, things that happen in the world don't usually depress me... they just make me think
And the Norway shooting just started to make me think... My girlfriend knew the shooter... or well "knew" they lived around the same area...
The main thing that depresses me happens when I start thinking of who I am. I really don't know, and I always appreciate myself for what other people appreciate me for... my intelligence.
But anyway, things that happen in the world don't usually depress me... they just make me think
And the Norway shooting just started to make me think... My girlfriend knew the shooter... or well "knew" they lived around the same area...
![[Image: TeusoI9.png]](http://i.imgur.com/TeusoI9.png)
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW







![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)