Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


"Uncovering Bad Guys Hiding Behind CloudFlare" filter_list
Author
Message
RE: "Uncovering Bad Guys Hiding Behind CloudFlare" #14
(10-31-2013, 02:07 AM)Cyber Wrote: CloudFlare is a great CDN, the idea of using it for DDoS protection is iffy. To be completely honest, I wish CloudFlare would add policies that only allow legal sites on their services, like Incapsula. Would benefit the internet in itself, and CloudFlare. If there aren't thousands of illegal/hacking sites hosted on CloudFlares network, then they wouldn't get near the amount of attacks as they normally would, and it's get rid every 9 year old starting a hacking forum.

I disagree. "Legal" is a very grey area. What's legal in the United States might be illegal in another country, or vice-versa. While I don't like the idea of kids making sites for illegal activity, I equally hate the idea of limiting people like that. What makes Cloudflare awesome, is their willingness to provide service to everyone.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: "Uncovering Bad Guys Hiding Behind CloudFlare" - by Oni - 10-31-2013, 02:11 AM