Login Register






Minecraft Server section thing... filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Minecraft Server section thing... #12
(10-28-2013, 08:46 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: You do realise I already have Elite so I have no reason to "get my post count up" -.-
Also, I said 2 threads that doesnt have anything to do with the server so the section would basically be dead if Oni added a new section. I will stop posting when you stop replying.

It wouldn't be dead at all, people play on the Minecraft server so more and more threads would be made. Even if it were to die, wouldn't that just make you happy to see what you call "cancer" not getting any posts? Either way, after this post I'm done arguing and you can win this "argument" because I dislike communicating with low quality members.






Messages In This Thread
Minecraft Server section thing... - by Nyx - 10-28-2013, 04:35 AM
RE: Minecraft Server section thing... - by Nyx - 10-28-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: Minecraft Server section thing... - by Nyx - 10-28-2013, 08:34 PM
RE: Minecraft Server section thing... - by Nyx - 10-28-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: Minecraft Server section thing... - by Nyx - 10-28-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Minecraft Server section thing... - by Oni - 10-28-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: Minecraft Server section thing... - by Nyx - 10-28-2013, 08:16 PM