RE: GFX Service! 10-28-2013, 02:20 AM
#6
(10-28-2013, 01:57 AM)xLinear Wrote: I took the photo of that bird and created the render of it. I may be willing to sell it for SP.
Like this ?
![[Image: 51vw1.jpg]](http://puu.sh/51vw1.jpg)
![[Image: ngT5EVj.png]](http://i.imgur.com/ngT5EVj.png)
wow so binary much 0 very 1
| GFX Service! filter_list | |
(10-28-2013, 01:57 AM)xLinear Wrote: I took the photo of that bird and created the render of it. I may be willing to sell it for SP.
![[Image: 51vw1.jpg]](http://puu.sh/51vw1.jpg)
![[Image: ngT5EVj.png]](http://i.imgur.com/ngT5EVj.png)
| Messages In This Thread |
|
GFX Service! - by lux - 10-27-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: GFX Service! - by γγγΎγ£γγγ - 10-27-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: GFX Service! - by lux - 10-27-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: GFX Service! - by Night Owl - 10-28-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: GFX Service! - by lux - 10-28-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: GFX Service! - by Night Owl - 10-28-2013, 02:20 AM
RE: GFX Service! - by lux - 10-28-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: GFX Service! - by Night Owl - 10-29-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: GFX Service! - by lux - 10-29-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: GFX Service! - by Customer - 02-21-2014, 10:29 AM
RE: GFX Service! - by lux - 02-21-2014, 12:17 PM
|