RE: Police shoot 13 yr old. 10-28-2013, 12:02 AM
#18
(10-27-2013, 11:20 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: Kid deserved it. One does not simply point a gun at a government worker and expect to get away with it wether the gun was real or fake. When I read the original post on the bbc website I starter laughing due to the retardedness of the father. Hope his parents get sued for calling a police deputy who was just doing his job a retard.
Also, this would never have happened if like any other first world country the US had better gun laws. Ex: Only allow guns for hunting purposes. Make it illegal for police to have guns on them unless it is absolutely needed. Do proper background checks on everyone that owns a gun. Not allow people to "protect their property" with guns. Etc.(can't exactly call the US a first world country but meh).
I still have a hard time understanding why people are against the right to protect property. Seems pretty common-sense to me. If guns were made illegal or heavily controlled, a blackmarket would be instantly created. In a place like the United States, where so many guns already exist, it's ridiculous to think criminals wouldn't be able to obtain them. Criminals would have them. However, the police and civilians wouldn't. I can safely say that I own multiple firearms, and it wouldn't be hard to explain their "disappearance" if they were made illegal. Little or no paperwork was done when I purchased them, so it would be quite plausible.











![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)