Login Register






I passed... filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I passed... #9
I get like:

Math: B
Reading: A
Life Skills: A
Spanish: F
Social Sciences: A
Natural Sciences: C

I should have a's in everything.
I failed spanish because I didn't do the work. I know everything we're learning, and then some. I just don't do the work because our teacher is shit. I am doing my work now, I am going to focus on school more.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I passed... - by Feat - 10-26-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: I passed... - by Sir - 10-26-2013, 01:30 AM
RE: I passed... - by Feat - 10-26-2013, 01:32 AM
RE: I passed... - by Sir - 10-26-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: I passed... - by Feat - 10-26-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: I passed... - by Sir - 10-26-2013, 01:37 AM
RE: I passed... - by Nil - 10-26-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: I passed... - by Feat - 10-26-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: I passed... - by Tear - 10-26-2013, 01:55 AM
RE: I passed... - by Feat - 10-26-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: I passed... - by Tear - 10-26-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: I passed... - by Feat - 10-26-2013, 02:00 AM
RE: I passed... - by Tear - 10-26-2013, 02:01 AM
RE: I passed... - by Feat - 10-26-2013, 02:02 AM
RE: I passed... - by Tear - 10-26-2013, 02:03 AM