Login Register






Police Arrest Naked, Sword-Wielding Man filter_list
Author
Message
Police Arrest Naked, Sword-Wielding Man #1
Quote:San Jose police certainly started off the new year with a bang. They were alerted this morning that a man was outside a home with an assault rifle; he left before they arrived. When they pulled him over, he got out of the car naked ... and wielding a large Samurai sword. There was a standoff, as the man repeatedly told police, "You're going to have to kill me" while police tried to convince him to surrender. Eventually they were able to take him into custody, ABC 7 reports.

I wonder if this man was intoxicated, or just plain insane. Given that the police could have easily killed him, I think it's nice that they managed to get him to surrender. I almost feel sorry for the guy, since he was probably drunk or mentally ill. Hopefully they won't lock him up for too long.

Source: Huffington Post

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Police Arrest Naked, Sword-Wielding Man - by Edward - 01-06-2013, 05:25 PM