Normally I'd never ask... 10-23-2013, 11:12 AM
#1
So I'm not really one to ask for favors, but there's a forum which I was recently banned from, due to an annoyingly corrupt moderator getting mad "the new guy" proved him wrong, that is asking it's users to ddos my website.
I'd appreciate it if somebody here would be kind enough to DDoS their site for me, since I lack the means to do so myself, only seems fair to me...
I won't post any names but if you're interested in details PM me, and if this type of thing isn't allowed I apologize, understand and will remove this.
Thanks.
I'd appreciate it if somebody here would be kind enough to DDoS their site for me, since I lack the means to do so myself, only seems fair to me...
I won't post any names but if you're interested in details PM me, and if this type of thing isn't allowed I apologize, understand and will remove this.
Thanks.
I'm out. Y'all needa sense of humor. Peace.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)