Login Register






50 posts filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 50 posts #6
(01-05-2013, 02:18 AM)rattlesnaketm Wrote:
(01-04-2013, 11:34 PM)The Anarchist Wrote: As for changing usernames, it's something that I might add later, but there are issues with it so I'm holding off on it.

If you can fix that, great Heart

Btw maybe add close thread to elite Biggrin

Yeah I'd also like to see a close thread feature.
[Image: 7uhCgFS.jpg?1]






Messages In This Thread
50 posts - by rattlesnaketm - 01-04-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: 50 posts - by Oni - 01-04-2013, 11:34 PM
RE: 50 posts - by rattlesnaketm - 01-05-2013, 02:18 AM
RE: 50 posts - by Phytrix - 01-05-2013, 12:54 PM
RE: 50 posts - by Nefarious - 01-04-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: 50 posts - by Kinanizer - 01-04-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: 50 posts - by Charon - 01-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Re: 50 posts - by Oni - 01-05-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: 50 posts - by twelve - 01-19-2013, 05:34 AM