Login Register






Why I'm giving up on dating, and people in general... filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Why I'm giving up on dating, and people in general... #8
(10-16-2013, 02:58 PM)Ichi Wrote: I actually feel more sad for the other person than I feel for you. Mainly because I mean its a worse case for that person.

I do too. I think she should have warned you before hand. However, imagine you really like someone when you're transgender. How do you just drop that in a conversation? How do you say it when you know the person you're really into is just going to ditch you as soon as you mention it? :/

Dick or no dick. She's a she.

I do get your point of view though too. That's quite a shocker!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I'm giving up on dating, and people in general... - by Jiggly - 10-16-2013, 03:08 PM