RE: Why do you RAT? 10-15-2013, 03:14 AM
#2
I'd like to know the psychology behind why people RAT as well.
Then again, I have some odd malware-related things myself.
I built a router botnet one night for self-defense against Xbox/Skype kiddies, and promised myself I wouldn't go over having 1000 of them at any one time.
Guess I'm just a weirdo.
Then again, I have some odd malware-related things myself.
I built a router botnet one night for self-defense against Xbox/Skype kiddies, and promised myself I wouldn't go over having 1000 of them at any one time.
Guess I'm just a weirdo.
PGP
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)