RE: For all the CG oldfags. 10-15-2013, 12:18 AM
#37
(10-14-2013, 03:35 AM)Ryan Wrote: You know why he became inactive and stopped right?
How old are you?
He's MIA because his wife died, may she RIP.
(10-14-2013, 03:40 AM)Ryan Wrote: Yah that's so sad, I wonder where FJ/CG would be now if that didn't happen.
CG Would most likely be competing with AF and maybe SL.
(10-14-2013, 03:43 AM)Ryan Wrote: Yes and CG is Creative Gaming. DB is Diverse Box.
Yep.
Ryan Wrote: Is this how the line went?
Forum Junkies > Creative Gaming > Diverse Box > Discussion Zone > Sinisterly
Am I forgetting one?
You missed one.
ForumJunkies > CreativeGaming > ChitnChat(merged here) > DiverseBox(merged to DZ) < DiscussionZone(Merged here) > sinister.li
[/quote]
(10-14-2013, 03:43 AM)Ryan Wrote: I just talked to him a few minutes ago, he is officially a pilot in the USA Army. He is being stationed on Nov 5.Seriously? Shit.
(10-15-2013, 12:08 AM)Ryan Wrote: Jae us joining tonight he said to me. Yay!
YAYA!









![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)