Login Register






N64 emulation filter_list
Author
Message
RE: N64 emulation #17
(10-13-2013, 10:45 PM)God Wrote: Got to play some good old fashioned Super Smash Brothers, Turok, Pokemon Stadium 1/2, Mario Party, Superman, and Diddy Kong Racing last night. First time in a while.

I luv Turok! Those games are fun. I was pretty young when the 64 came out so I havent played a lotta games on the actual console. I've mostly played games on an emulator or at least tried to. I've never figured out the perfect graphic settings on emulators so I've had some pretty weird gameplay experiences & some games I've never gotten to work at all unfortunately.
[Image: b3f0a97bdadd6fe3f12f4c4e28584085_zpsbfbc8c42.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
N64 emulation - by Purphexyon - 09-18-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: N64 emulation - by Imada Duty - 09-20-2013, 04:41 AM
RE: N64 emulation - by Purphexyon - 09-20-2013, 06:00 AM
RE: N64 emulation - by -ƤƦЄƧЄƝƇЄ- - 09-20-2013, 05:26 AM
RE: N64 emulation - by EXiLE - 09-20-2013, 06:11 AM
RE: N64 emulation - by Purphexyon - 09-20-2013, 07:07 AM
RE: N64 emulation - by EXiLE - 09-20-2013, 07:56 AM
RE: N64 emulation - by Purphexyon - 09-20-2013, 08:01 AM
RE: N64 emulation - by EXiLE - 09-20-2013, 08:32 AM
RE: N64 emulation - by Purphexyon - 09-20-2013, 06:11 PM
RE: N64 emulation - by Mendax - 10-13-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: N64 emulation - by Purphexyon - 10-13-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: N64 emulation - by Mendax - 10-13-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: N64 emulation - by Purphexyon - 10-13-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: N64 emulation - by Spartan - 10-13-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: N64 emulation - by Nil - 10-13-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: N64 emulation - by Purphexyon - 10-14-2013, 04:03 AM