Login Register






Happy new years! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Happy new years! #7
(01-03-2013, 03:31 AM)SQLi Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 03:22 AM)Kinanizer Wrote: I hate new years, if your alone (like I am) the media makes you feel like crap. Don't mean to whine, but I hate new years.

Play some social game, I suggest League of Legends. And use Skype to communicate. It gets me less lonely.

Ya, I'm on Skype with my friends now, but there's something about women that a guy needs.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Happy new years! - by SQLi - 01-01-2013, 02:44 AM
RE: Happy new years! - by Oni - 01-01-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: Happy new years! - by Chromium - 01-01-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: Happy new years! - by SQLi - 01-03-2013, 03:05 AM
RE: Happy new years! - by Kinanizer - 01-03-2013, 03:22 AM
RE: Happy new years! - by SQLi - 01-03-2013, 03:31 AM
RE: Happy new years! - by Kinanizer - 01-03-2013, 03:33 AM
RE: Happy new years! - by The High Roller - 01-03-2013, 09:39 AM