Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Tutorial Hide files safely with no encryption filter_list
Author
Message
Hide files safely with no encryption #1
Hey guys,

Firstly I would like to point out that this method is not mine. I saw it on DZ and just thought I'd share it. If that person sees this thread, I mean no offence. You can claim this method as your own.

Here is the original poster:
(10-13-2013, 02:43 PM)OversouL Wrote: I made this TuT back at DZ, but it seems I can't find my Thread now, gonna PM Oni if he can find it.

Anyway, just provide credits. Wink

EDIT: to lazy to PM Oni, just put credits and everything is fine. Tongue


This method tells you how to hide files safely with no encryption, in plain view.

Step one:

Create a new folder on your desktop.

Step two:

Name the folder 'Internet Explorer' (No quotation marks)

Step three:

Right click the folder, click properties, click customise, change the icon to the IE one.

Step four:

Store all your pornos there. (Only Joking)

Enjoy,
Sparks






Messages In This Thread
Hide files safely with no encryption - by Eclipse - 10-13-2013, 02:35 PM