RE: Well, The Government Shutdown 10-13-2013, 04:54 AM
#6
(10-13-2013, 04:49 AM)Purphexyon Wrote: As do I. That's why I hate when idiots in the government act so detached from regular people that they threaten to cut the funding for those programs. They think they're untouchable & so they show the most disgusting side of their human nature and play games with peoples lives. It truly makes me sick.
If we shut down a part of the government, they're not so untouchable from the outrage of society. Think about the effect that we can have on the gov. is very noticeable, all you need to do is get a ton of people to complain and then bam.
Look at Anonymous for example, we've done more in the political area then we've done on the internet. Whilst I consider myself a part of Anon, the best I've done is DDoS some sites(the paypal attack, scientology, etc) and that's really about it.










![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)