RE: Ichi | Re-introduction 10-13-2013, 04:39 AM
#33
(10-13-2013, 04:34 AM)Black River Wrote: You don't. It's hard to explain but in the blindness everything shifts from black to blackish gray, then when there's sharp light suddenly it's all white.
2x Blind.
Tried with other colors, only works with plain white.
Seriously? That is fucking insane.
Well that don't mean much. I'm 18 at around 160 pounds and everything seems pretty evenly distributed.
I'm sorry but if it's one thing I'm proud of, it's how goddamn amazing I look, and the green zone is 160-180.
I'm 14 and I am about 120-110. Still have some fat though.
I freaking survived two or three things that should've made me bite the dust, and tolerated some heavy sicknesses. But I always, fucking ALWAYS have a cold. I can't shake it. It's been a year and running since I've had it.
Worst thing that happened to me was taking a huge shard of glass to the leg and having a pneumonia along with asthma and some bad kidney pains.










![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)