RE: Discussion Zone Has Merged 10-12-2013, 11:58 PM
#68
Good to be here I suppose, although I'm not too fond of the theme. The majority of you won't know me I assume, but I tend to be very critical upon things. Paradox apparently liked me, although I criticized almost every change he made, liking very few. Oni, I'd just like to inform you that you should expect hate from me. Not in the form of flaming, but rather constructive criticism.
Also, I'm not too sure whether you just dragged over the threads from our "War Forum" or not, but would I be compensated and get the "Star Poster" award for the following thread?: https://sinister.li/Thread-How-to-sta...per-debate
It would be very much appreciated.
Also, I'm not too sure whether you just dragged over the threads from our "War Forum" or not, but would I be compensated and get the "Star Poster" award for the following thread?: https://sinister.li/Thread-How-to-sta...per-debate
It would be very much appreciated.
![[Image: bQn4f4j.png]](http://i.imgur.com/bQn4f4j.png)



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)