RE: Discussion Zone Has Merged 10-12-2013, 09:49 AM
#39
Hi Oni,
Its been a while since I have been here, but I must give it to you man you have made this site a very eye catching, smooth running community and I wanted to say congratulations man. Also nice to have all of you DZ members here at Sinisterly. I hope you enjoy your stay and if there is any thing you need help with feel free to contact me.
Its been a while since I have been here, but I must give it to you man you have made this site a very eye catching, smooth running community and I wanted to say congratulations man. Also nice to have all of you DZ members here at Sinisterly. I hope you enjoy your stay and if there is any thing you need help with feel free to contact me.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)