Login Register






Anybody here that draws? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anybody here that draws? #11
I attempted it at one point in time, I started watching Mark Crilley, bought a book from him and everything, and I wasn't half bad but I slowly stopped before school started. I will probably get back into it once school ends and I have time on my hands, but until then I ain't drawing.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Anybody here that draws? - by cr33pyguy - 10-11-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: Anybody here that draws? - by Nefarious - 10-11-2013, 12:15 PM
RE: Anybody here that draws? - by Lain - 10-11-2013, 12:34 PM
RE: Anybody here that draws? - by cr33pyguy - 10-11-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Anybody here that draws? - by Lain - 10-11-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: Anybody here that draws? - by Oni - 10-11-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: Anybody here that draws? - by BlueScreen - 10-11-2013, 04:13 PM
RE: Anybody here that draws? - by Jiggly - 10-12-2013, 01:02 AM
RE: Anybody here that draws? - by Sin - 10-12-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: Anybody here that draws? - by Jiggly - 10-12-2013, 01:26 AM
RE: Anybody here that draws? - by cr33pyguy - 10-12-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Anybody here that draws? - by Nyx - 10-12-2013, 04:37 AM
RE: Anybody here that draws? - by Kureo - 10-12-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Anybody here that draws? - by Oni - 10-12-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: Anybody here that draws? - by Mafia - 10-12-2013, 10:59 PM