Login Register






What's good? filter_list
Author
Message
What's good? #1
Sup fellas,

I'm Harvey. Not going to lie, I cried myself to sleep last night when I heard the news of DZ merging. Sleepy2 But I understand that this happens particularly with smaller communities. Therefore I'm optimistic about the change! I'm willing to stick around here and suss the place out.

A bit about me, I was the community chairman of ChannelFuse, formerly the world's largest forum network. I'm quite proud of this as it was a position Jesse Labrocca was initially asked to fulfill. Smile Working with ChannelFuse for about a year has given me stupid amounts of knowledge when it comes to forums and community development, as well as managing several sites in a network.

I live in Australia and I'm currently studying information technology and corporate systems management. I'm also a freelance web designer/webmaster.

Looking forward to getting to know some of the locals!

Cheers,
Harvey

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What's good? - by Harvey - 10-12-2013, 01:43 AM
RE: What's good? - by Cyanide and Cynicism - 10-12-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: What's good? - by Cake - 10-12-2013, 02:07 AM
RE: What's good? - by Sin - 10-12-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: What's good? - by Xade - 10-13-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: What's good? - by Nyx - 10-13-2013, 01:40 AM
RE: What's good? - by Harvey - 10-13-2013, 02:05 AM
RE: What's good? - by Feat - 10-13-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: What's good? - by Customer - 10-13-2013, 02:38 AM
RE: What's good? - by Ryan - 10-13-2013, 02:42 AM