Login Register






Diamond here :) filter_list
Author
Message
Diamond here :) #1
Hi guys Biggrin

So I was a member of Discussion Zone & I was merged here !

Honestly, I am liking it here. Sure, it will take some time to get use to and take time to meet some cool new people but I like a new start kinda Sarcasm

I will remain active & If you guys need anything feel free to PM me or send me a message on AIM !

Username: R.evenue


I hope to meet some new people here ! Blush
[Image: pQKMgUT.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Diamond here :) - by Sin - 10-12-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: Diamond here :) - by Jiggly - 10-12-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: Diamond here :) - by Sin - 10-12-2013, 02:10 AM
RE: Diamond here :) - by Care - 10-12-2013, 02:20 AM
RE: Diamond here :) - by Ghost - 10-12-2013, 03:19 AM
RE: Diamond here :) - by Nyx - 10-12-2013, 03:32 AM
RE: Diamond here :) - by Customer - 10-12-2013, 04:22 AM
RE: Diamond here :) - by Sin - 10-12-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: Diamond here :) - by Spartan - 10-12-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: Diamond here :) - by Ryan - 10-12-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: Diamond here :) - by mig4ng - 10-12-2013, 10:24 PM