Login Register






Raspberry PI Miner - Update Thread w/PICS! filter_list
Author
Message
Raspberry PI Miner - Update Thread w/PICS! #1
Last week, I thought I would venture my way into the weird and wonderful world of Bitcoin, I came across this article on Adafruit, which inspired me to get going ( It's basically just an advertisement for you to buy from their site :whistle: ). Anyway, I've got a budget of $350 more funding is on it's way, tho. I'm going to stick 10 ASIC USB Eruptors on it (333Mh/s each) which are around $20-30 each. I know I might not make a healthy profit from day one, but in the long-term I will. I'll also upload pictures of the final product, the hashrate and my daily income. I couldn't find another section ( active ) to post this in, so I decided to post it in here.

My List:
  • Updates:

  • 7/10/13: Received my USB Hub from Amazon
    Spoiler:
    [Image: uzYfrwk.jpg]

  • Contact Paradox or Uzi for Admin related duties
  • Contact Operate for Staff queries
  • PM me if you need any help.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Raspberry PI Miner - Update Thread w/PICS! - by Fhoto - 10-08-2013, 05:35 PM