Login Register






Matt's Custom Build Thread filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Matt's Custom Build Thread #5
October 4th, 2013: I decided that not only was I sick of waiting for my RMA to come, I decided I was going to dual monitor my computer finally. So when my RMA comes in, I will have another card to pair next to it, which I'm very excited about. I also ordered 2 LED cathodes to dress up my computer a little bit. Really excited about this addition to my computer since this was pretty much a rough week at work. I decided to actually give myself something. I also relocated my tower today since I needed access to the back to use an extra power supply slot to power 2.5" drives to use HDDHackr on (Xbox 360 program). I'll post a picture sometime shortly.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Smile
[Image: 3RDh1oj.jpg]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Matt's Custom Build Thread - by Мatt - 10-05-2013, 07:32 AM
RE: Matt's Custom Build Thread - by HvieiraPT - 10-19-2013, 04:44 PM
RE: Matt's Custom Build Thread - by Мatt - 10-21-2013, 05:17 AM
RE: Matt's Custom Build Thread - by Feat - 10-19-2013, 04:53 PM
RE: Matt's Custom Build Thread - by Oni - 10-21-2013, 05:18 AM
RE: Matt's Custom Build Thread - by Мatt - 10-23-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Matt's Custom Build Thread - by DarkFlux™ - 10-21-2013, 08:29 AM