Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Tutorial How to spread on The Pirate Bay. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How to spread on The Pirate Bay. #3
Seems like a good method. I won't use it, but it's good to know for any downloads I do. I manually scan them, although I suppose it'll help me be extra cautious with .rars.

Cheers.
[Image: 7uhCgFS.jpg?1]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How to spread on The Pirate Bay. - by workaholics - 12-31-2012, 06:47 AM
RE: How to spread on The Pirate Bay. - by Charon - 12-31-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: How to spread on The Pirate Bay. - by Goon. - 01-05-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: How to spread on The Pirate Bay. - by Phytrix - 12-31-2012, 01:37 PM
RE: How to spread on The Pirate Bay. - by Yuno - 01-01-2013, 12:18 AM