Login Register






Polymorphic Crypter Source C++ filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Polymorphic Crypter Source C++ #6
(12-28-2012, 08:24 PM)w00t Wrote: This isn't technically polymorphic, since the encrypted file doesn't change each run, but it's the next best thing, and still a good toss.

Your right. Thanks!
It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
-Howard Ruff

Then I saw it, I saw a mom who would die for her son, a man who would kill for his wife, a boy, angry & alone, laid out in front of him the bad path. I saw it & the path was a circle, round & round. So I changed it.
- Joe from Looper

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Polymorphic Crypter Source C++ - by Jager - 12-28-2012, 08:36 AM
RE: Polymorphic Crypter Source C++ - by Kinanizer - 12-28-2012, 09:33 AM
RE: Polymorphic Crypter Source C++ - by Jager - 12-28-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: Polymorphic Crypter Source C++ - by Phytrix - 12-28-2012, 09:38 AM
RE: Polymorphic Crypter Source C++ - by w00t - 12-28-2012, 08:24 PM
RE: Polymorphic Crypter Source C++ - by Jager - 12-28-2012, 08:30 PM
RE: Polymorphic Crypter Source C++ - by Ultimatum - 01-01-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Polymorphic Crypter Source C++ - by w00t - 01-01-2013, 01:53 PM
RE: Polymorphic Crypter Source C++ - by Phytrix - 01-16-2013, 02:43 AM