RE: What Recording Software Do You Use [PC] 12-28-2012, 08:07 PM
#10
I would recommend Bandicam. I have been using it for a long time. Approx. 6 months.
It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
-Howard Ruff
Then I saw it, I saw a mom who would die for her son, a man who would kill for his wife, a boy, angry & alone, laid out in front of him the bad path. I saw it & the path was a circle, round & round. So I changed it.
- Joe from Looper
-Howard Ruff
Then I saw it, I saw a mom who would die for her son, a man who would kill for his wife, a boy, angry & alone, laid out in front of him the bad path. I saw it & the path was a circle, round & round. So I changed it.
- Joe from Looper

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)