Login Register






Should I start smoking? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Should I start smoking? #46
(09-01-2013, 11:06 PM)Exiled Wrote:
(09-01-2013, 10:57 PM)Duubz Wrote:
(09-01-2013, 02:02 PM)Exiled Wrote: Hi there,

I really need your opinion on this. All my friends smoke and everytime I hangout with them, they always convince me to smoke, but I refuse to cause I'm scared if I get caught by my parents.

Many of my friends say start smoking it's good for you etc... is it?

I'm confused.

Smoking is not good for you, that'd be smoking weed/marijuana. Even so that's peer pressure. Just find something to take your mind off of it, and decline when they try. Cigarettes are filled with 3000+ harmful chemicals, some of which are found in human feces. It's like smoking poop, and frozen urine.
How can you smoke something that's frozen?

Magic.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Should I start smoking? - by Exiled - 09-01-2013, 02:02 PM