Login Register






Michael Myers Song filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Michael Myers Song #16
(08-25-2013, 04:23 AM)Hitmarker Wrote:
(08-25-2013, 03:48 AM)Doctor Wrote:
(08-25-2013, 02:00 AM)Hitmarker Wrote:
(08-25-2013, 01:58 AM)Schizo Wrote:
(08-25-2013, 01:51 AM)Hitmarker Wrote: This is sickening, for me at least.

I've seen lots and lots of gore on the internet, and every line in the song I could picture something in my mind.

Congratulations!
You're half way to becoming a sadistic schizophrenic Biggrin

wat‌‌‌‌

Thats the first step in becoming a sadistic schiizophrenic

Can you guys say it in english?

You know you could just Google sadistic and schizophrenic?
Sadism
Schizophrenia


Who wouldn't want to be a sadistic schizophrenic? I bet its fun! Biggrin
I reserve the right to change my opinion at a moments notice.

Those who amuse me get an imaginary piece of cheese.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Michael Myers Song - by Schizo - 08-19-2013, 03:18 AM