Login Register






The War Z filter_list
Author
Message
RE: The War Z #13
(12-26-2012, 08:05 AM)Chieftain Wrote:
(12-26-2012, 07:39 AM)The Anarchist Wrote:
(12-26-2012, 07:09 AM)Chieftain Wrote: Been playing WarZ for the last 3 months, it's fun, and I don't believe it's a scam.

Valve is issuing refunds for the game, which isn't generally a good sign. The game wasn't ready for release in my opinion and you shouldn't sell people an unfinished project. I don't think it was a scam, as much as it was a letdown.

I agree with this post.
They released it far too quickly on Steam, they were over their heads and it was removed because of that mistake. I personally like the game, while I understand all the problems with it, I still have a liking for it.

No doubt, I probably would have enjoyed the game after obtaining a decent weapon. Issue is, it would have taken me hours to do so, and I'd already died plenty. Don't get me wrong, I'm decent at FPS games, but I wasn't willing to waste hours to get a gun. My other issue with the game is that you lose stuff when you die.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
The War Z - by Oni - 12-21-2012, 06:59 AM
RE: The War Z - by Ultimatum - 12-21-2012, 07:57 AM
RE: The War Z - by Anonymous - 12-21-2012, 05:39 PM
Re: RE: The War Z - by Oni - 12-21-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: The War Z - by Kinanizer - 12-22-2012, 01:35 AM
RE: The War Z - by Oni - 12-23-2012, 04:48 AM
RE: The War Z - by Kinanizer - 12-23-2012, 04:50 AM
RE: The War Z - by Xeronations - 12-23-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: The War Z - by Charon - 12-23-2012, 10:54 PM
RE: The War Z - by Chieftain - 12-26-2012, 07:09 AM
RE: The War Z - by Oni - 12-26-2012, 07:39 AM
RE: The War Z - by Chieftain - 12-26-2012, 08:05 AM
RE: The War Z - by Oni - 12-26-2012, 08:27 AM