Login Register






(COD) Sniping filter_list
Author
Message
RE: (COD) Sniping #7
(08-14-2013, 08:32 AM)Jordan Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 12:00 AM)Hitmarker Wrote:
(08-13-2013, 11:50 PM)☆★ iTzDRA.ace ★☆ Wrote: I'm more of a quickscoper than a trickshotter to be honest. Biggrin

We should play, actually. But do you have a PlayStation 3 console?

No, I sold mine a while ago to get my new computer.

@Jordan, it's a videogame for a reason, if it were based off reality they would never add a lot of the stuff there is, like perks, kill streaks, death streaks (obviously), respawning, anything of the sort.

I prefer games like Battlefield just for its pure realism compared to COD. Your right its just a game but these kids piss me off all they say "1v1 dude" i say ok, "quick-scoping dude" i say FUCK YOU! i use to be pretty good on Bops 1 though when i was 15th running that quick-scoping shit. Angry

You're just a pussy. Wink
Love to all the teachers, that said I wouldn't be shit.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
(COD) Sniping - by Hitmarker - 08-13-2013, 10:39 PM