RE: Xbox GT 12-25-2012, 02:23 AM
#12
GT: Gunvictive
Country: United States of America
Games: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (play other COD's and Halo time to time, and BF3 when I need to snipe someone
)
GameTypes: [color=#FF0000] Search and Destroy, Hard Point, League Play, Domination are my main types but will play any.
Additional Comment: I am a competitive based player. I play to win. Please don't add me if you're into trick shooting and just 'playing for fun' and don't aim to win.
Country: United States of America
Games: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (play other COD's and Halo time to time, and BF3 when I need to snipe someone
)GameTypes: [color=#FF0000] Search and Destroy, Hard Point, League Play, Domination are my main types but will play any.
Additional Comment: I am a competitive based player. I play to win. Please don't add me if you're into trick shooting and just 'playing for fun' and don't aim to win.

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)