Login Register






More Contests filter_list
Author
Message
RE: More Contests #7
(12-18-2012, 12:30 AM)Xeronations Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 12:31 PM)The Anarchist Wrote: There were very few participants in this contest. To be very blunt, I have to say that it's unlikely I will host any more in the future. They are both costly and hard to keep updated on. It's possible I might make some for AP though. Tongue

I'm sure a lot of members would be interested in AP contests as well. As for cash competitions, perhaps we could have another when the website is much larger?

There's one right now. Smile
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)






Messages In This Thread
More Contests - by HacksforFawkes - 12-17-2012, 04:34 AM
RE: More Contests - by Xeronations - 12-17-2012, 05:09 AM
RE: More Contests - by Anonymous - 12-17-2012, 05:45 AM
RE: More Contests - by Oni - 12-17-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: More Contests - by Xeronations - 12-18-2012, 12:30 AM
RE: More Contests - by HacksforFawkes - 12-18-2012, 02:53 AM
RE: More Contests - by Oni - 12-25-2012, 12:07 AM
RE: More Contests - by Slam - 12-25-2012, 11:44 AM