Login Register






'Nuff Said.... filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 'Nuff Said.... #16
(08-24-2013, 03:26 AM)Harvey Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 03:01 AM)Evangelist Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 02:59 AM)Gingie Wrote: Wow, calm down Tongue. I never stated nor claimed that I know everything. Religion has to be fake...Yes religion = a belief, but they can believe all they want, but there is no Jesus, no God, and no Heaven/Hell.

Actually Jesus has been proven to exist, again do your research. What was not proven is that he was the son of God

I'd love to see this proof. Biggrin I also agree that it would be more logical to worship the sun rather than a god.

Jesus of Nazareth was actually real, look it up do your research and I expected more from you Harvey, your philosophy tells you to do not wait for others to do it for you.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
'Nuff Said.... - by Gingie - 08-23-2013, 11:21 PM