RE: 'Nuff Said.... 08-24-2013, 03:26 AM
#10
(08-24-2013, 03:01 AM)Evangelist Wrote:(08-24-2013, 02:59 AM)Gingie Wrote:(08-24-2013, 02:43 AM)Skizzy Wrote: I hope you kill yourself for blatantly stating all religion is bullshit. It's like claiming you know everything.
Wow, calm down. I never stated nor claimed that I know everything. Religion has to be fake...Yes religion = a belief, but they can believe all they want, but there is no Jesus, no God, and no Heaven/Hell.
Actually Jesus has been proven to exist, again do your research. What was not proven is that he was the son of God
I'd love to see this proof.
I also agree that it would be more logical to worship the sun rather than a god.





. I never stated nor claimed that I know everything. Religion has to be fake...Yes religion = a belief, but they can believe all they want, but there is no Jesus, no God, and no Heaven/Hell.![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)