Vacation time! Gone: 7-8-13 until 17-8-13 (AT LEAST) 08-06-2013, 09:09 AM
#1
Yo fellas,
This is my last day here for a couple of weeks. Tomorrow wake up 5 AM, sit in car at 7 AM and hopefully be there in about 10 hours. We're going to South-Switzerland on the Italian side (yay). We'll be gone for at least 10 days, but I expect it to be more.
Don't make a Riot here while I'm gone, because I love to be in it.
Peace. O_o
This is my last day here for a couple of weeks. Tomorrow wake up 5 AM, sit in car at 7 AM and hopefully be there in about 10 hours. We're going to South-Switzerland on the Italian side (yay). We'll be gone for at least 10 days, but I expect it to be more.
Don't make a Riot here while I'm gone, because I love to be in it.
Peace. O_o




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)