Login Register




Poll: Your opinion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, terrible idea. Fuck that man, seriously.
0%
0 0%
This sounds awesome - I'd love to see it.
100.00%
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



[ALPHA] API for CodeCommunity [WIP] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [VB] API for CodeCommunity [WIP] #31
(07-29-2013, 08:08 PM)Sempiternal Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 06:00 PM)Platinum Wrote: That looks rather complicated bud -snip-

If you want to work together, sure!

It's actually rather simple. You create a global user variable, initialize it, and it sticks for the rest of the session. It can grab just about any information you can think of. I just need to finish it. If you want to work together, I'd be happy to, but I am positive we use different methods.

You know the problem is that if you stick it to a session it won't be live, it's fast but not reliable. What you have would be nice if you make an interactive application for CC like logging in and posting through a program.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
[ALPHA] API for CodeCommunity [WIP] - by Platinum - 07-23-2013, 11:28 AM
RE: [ALPHA] API for CodeCommunity [WIP] - by Blue - 11-17-2013, 10:37 PM