Login Register






Firefox vs Google Chrome? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Firefox vs Google Chrome? #10
(07-29-2013, 04:49 PM)God Wrote: I downgraded, upgraded, and reinstalled both flash and firefox, and reloaded and updated the keyboard drivers.
I'm not sure what the issue is, but it's only present in Firefox. That makes it a Firefox problem.

As for the tabs, Chrome does that as well. But so you really want to close the browser, wait for it all to "catch up", restart it, and wait for the tabs to load?
It's much faster to just remove the malfunctioning tab.

I agree on that, and I hope in the future FF will do the same thing as Chrome. I don't know about the flashplayer issue, in fact that's the issue I had with Chrome instead of FF years ago and that's the reason I'm still using FF O_o. Either way, I think both Chrome and FF are the best browsers, it just depends on your personal liking which one you prefer.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Firefox vs Google Chrome? - by Sasuke - 07-29-2013, 05:56 AM