Login Register




Poll: Your opinion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, terrible idea. Fuck that man, seriously.
0%
0 0%
This sounds awesome - I'd love to see it.
100.00%
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



[ALPHA] API for CodeCommunity [WIP] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [VB] API for CodeCommunity [WIP] #25
(07-29-2013, 03:00 PM)Eternity Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 02:58 PM)Platinum Wrote: Lol not now < 3, I might later when it's released but for now I don't want to show my crappy coding :c. No truly, most functions are still crappy.

I can help you Tongue
I'm dying to know how the code works !

Well help me with what? Talk to meh on Skype <3

Reply





Messages In This Thread
[ALPHA] API for CodeCommunity [WIP] - by Platinum - 07-23-2013, 11:28 AM
RE: [ALPHA] API for CodeCommunity [WIP] - by Blue - 11-17-2013, 10:37 PM