Login Register




Poll: Your opinion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, terrible idea. Fuck that man, seriously.
0%
0 0%
This sounds awesome - I'd love to see it.
100.00%
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



[ALPHA] API for CodeCommunity [WIP] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [VB] API for CodeCommunity [WIP] #21
Hey guys, finally I'm showing the latest update: Update 3!!

Update Notes
Quote:update 3:

Recoded some functions to make them work faster (now using Split) (also minimizes the size of the code)
I've coded 2 new things:
  • Getting the main usergroup
  • Getting the total amount of CCP

- Also added a new pic to show the extra stuff =3

I now also made sure that there's no error if a user has no image. It returned an error if the user didn't have one, now it's simply replaced by a broken url image.
Also I've completely recoded getting the signature because it was kind of broken, but now it works 100% for every user and any signature! <3
Next things I'll be focusing on is recoding a lot of the functions using Split because it's fast, reliable and also short code.

Next things I'm probably working on:
-Get CCP Shop items and their prices
-Recoding much functions with Split()
-Doing the same for Signature as for Avatar (no img/broken img)


Any suggestions what I should code? Tell me!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
[ALPHA] API for CodeCommunity [WIP] - by Platinum - 07-23-2013, 11:28 AM
RE: [ALPHA] API for CodeCommunity [WIP] - by Blue - 11-17-2013, 10:37 PM