Login Register






RSPS Command Generator filter_list
Author
Message
RE: RSPS Command Generator #18
(07-28-2013, 11:51 PM)Cups Wrote:
(07-28-2013, 07:56 PM)Xiledcore Wrote:
(07-28-2013, 04:03 PM)Cups Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 10:38 PM)Xiledcore Wrote: I made a tool for those who are into developing runescape private servers.
Spoiler:
[Image: NOQurmR.png]

You sure this is your work?

This looks remarkably similar to a tool released by "Sonic Chao", on Rune-Server. The link to his release thread is here.

Hehe, that is me indeed. I'm grateful though. Also, if you don't believe me, give me your username on there and I'll send you a pm.

Sure, my username is Gamzee

I've sent you a private message. I thought almost nobody knew about my release thread since it's probably at like page 50 or so.
[Image: WV5eQ42.jpg]

If you've got any questions regarding c++ or java, feel free to hit me up with a private message at any time.

http://adf.ly/UyTEk

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RSPS Command Generator - by Xiledcore - 07-24-2013, 10:38 PM