Login Register






Mabinogi filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Mabinogi #5
(07-26-2013, 08:01 AM)Eternity Wrote: I've pretty much given up games made by Nexon because it's always pay-to-win.

Good review though appreciate it Smile

(07-26-2013, 10:19 AM)Platinum Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 08:01 AM)Eternity Wrote: I've pretty much given up games made by Nexon because it's always pay-to-win.

Good review though appreciate it Smile

You're right on that, I play MapleStory and it's just like... the game is boring if you don't pay for NX on high level... yeah that's pretty much it.

Well see, Mabinogi is not like that at all. If you have steam you can get it on there is well its not really like that I have yet to buy NX and I do just fine and the Guild help you out a lot. Cause the helped me out a lot.
[Image: xlbdwZT.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Mabinogi - by Paxton - 07-26-2013, 07:29 AM