Login Register




Poll: Your opinion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, terrible idea. Fuck that man, seriously.
0%
0 0%
This sounds awesome - I'd love to see it.
100.00%
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



[ALPHA] API for CodeCommunity [WIP] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [VB] API for CodeCommunity [WIP] #19
Guys no need for arguing please!!

(07-25-2013, 08:19 PM)shebang Wrote: I know I've already said that RegEx is slow, but you could probably use this if you needed to as the matches Did it with Split():

Main Forums:
Code:
For Whatever Split(Split(source, "<div><strong><a href=""forumdisplay.php?fid=")(x).Split("<")(0), """>")(1) Next

Main Subforums:
Code:
For Whatever Split(Split(source, "<strong><a href=""forumdisplay.php?fid=")(x).Split("<")(0), """>")(1) Next

Other Subforums:
Code:
For Whatever Split(source, "title="""">")(x).Split("<")(0) Next

Thanks you for these codes, I might use them :O Learn me the splitting, I don't understand it at all ;$

Reply





Messages In This Thread
[ALPHA] API for CodeCommunity [WIP] - by Platinum - 07-23-2013, 11:28 AM
RE: [ALPHA] API for CodeCommunity [WIP] - by Blue - 11-17-2013, 10:37 PM