Login Register






RSPS Command Generator filter_list
Author
Message
RE: RSPS Command Generator #13
(07-25-2013, 05:24 AM)Love Wrote:
(07-25-2013, 03:28 AM)Eternity Wrote:
(07-25-2013, 03:25 AM)Love Wrote:
(07-25-2013, 02:57 AM)Eternity Wrote:
(07-25-2013, 02:23 AM)Love Wrote: Yes but the files are .bat, I can play a already man server but I can't make my own.

If you know how to use the command line you can setup a server.
The .bat file only runs a Java command with arguments.

Well I guess I don't know how to do that. Oh well.


http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.php?topic=423797.0
There ya go Wink

I'm going to have to try this in my spare time!

If you've got any questions regarding rsps development, you could always ask me. I've been doing it for quite some time now.
[Image: WV5eQ42.jpg]

If you've got any questions regarding c++ or java, feel free to hit me up with a private message at any time.

http://adf.ly/UyTEk

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RSPS Command Generator - by Xiledcore - 07-24-2013, 10:38 PM